Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dzień dobry!!

And a good morning to you all. In case some of you don't know, I in Poland with my mom for some R&R. Like I needed it right? Actually I do. Some of you know me really well and know what a freakball I've been for some time. This was a trip that was a long time coming as well. I've been to the "Fatherland" and now it's time to visit the "Motherland". This is really my mom's vacation and she nicely asked me to come along with. She really kinda insisted, saying that I've never been and was afraid that if she passed away that I would never make it here on my own. Not true, but she wasn't taking any chances.

So I figured why not document my vacation as I go along and this will be a nice reminder to me in case I get kicked in the head by a mule or something down the road and can't remember the trip. I'll post some pics up as well, and when I get home I'll have a ton of post processing to do. (not looking forward to that) I'm working off a borrowed netbook so processing any pics along the way will already be strain enough. I may also be out of communique sometimes when I go from town to town, village to village and city to city, so I don't know how often I can post. I'll do my best.

Hope some of you will follow along with me on this trip. Oh, I will be uploading and continue reviewing some food and other stuff on my other blog as well.


G

2 comments:

  1. hey! be sure to Follow me on this blog. Click the follow button at the top right of this page. Show me the love people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you won't get kicked by a mule! A cow maybe but not a mule.

    ReplyDelete